A step by step guide to install coloring plugin for WordPress
Follow the steps to install the Pro WordPress coloring book plugin that comes up with features like download, print, email and is optimized for performance,
- Download Pixobe Coloring Book
- From your WordPress admin console, select Plugins -> Add New Plugin and select the above zip file.
- Click install and activate.
- The pro version expires in 30 days from the day of installation.Please email email@example.com for activation.
Visit Pixobe Coloring Book, on WordPress for detailed instructions using this plugin.
- Install and activate Pixobe Coloring Book plugin.
- No settings page for the plugin, straight away use the short code anywhere on your blog or pages, multiple times.
Check FAQ section for usage details.
- Brush width and transparency
- No accredition needed and all references to the Coloring Plugin are removed.
- Updates when there new features added.
How many times can I use the plugin on my blog/page?
As many times as possible, it works without any issues.
Does it slow down my website?
Plugin as such will not impact your website performance in any way. Its very light weight and consumes very less memory. check this link Plugin Test for further details.
How can I load different images for coloring.
By changing the image url in the html code
How can I let my viewers upload images ?
Do not pass any thing in image src.
Please check the documentation for various options available.